The Strategic Goals and Objectives of Ujima Way, Inc. are to:
- Effectively impact, provide positive outcomes, and affect significant and positive change, within our 8 priority focus areas of Publishing, Innovation & Technology, Youth Enrichment, High Risk Youth, Entrepreneurship, Residential Services, Media, and S.W.A.T.
- Relentlessly pursue the eradication of problems in our 8 targeted areas;
- Recruit and develop a team of proven and highly innovative 5 Star professionals to serve as management and subject matter experts who utilize a tactical approach to manage and deeply impact change and solutions within the 8 funding initiatives;
- Conduct and invest in research relevant to the 8 priority initiatives;
- Develop and deliver state-of-the-art programs, support and solutions geared towards addressing and eradicating problems relevant to high risk and vulnerable community citizens;
- Build a thriving and effective network of grassroots and start up organizations and programs and provide them with resources, technical expertise, training and other support that will help foster a culture of collective work and responsibility and highly effective program outcomes;
- Sponsor and/or conduct special events for charitable purposes to benefit the organization, its targeted initiatives or any of our affiliate or member agencies;
- Our five year goal is to become the leading charitable institution serving the urban community and addressing and eradicating some of the communities most complex challenges.